Payment processing through PayPal
Use the PixScan™ mat with your Silhouette electronic cutting tool and Silhouette Studio® software to cut precisely around a printed design or when you need to position cut lines in a specific location on your material.
- Turning hand drawn sketches and lettering into cut jobs
- Digitizing fabric patterns
- Adding custom-cut borders and frames to professionally printed invitations
- Replicating a pattern at its original size
- Saving material and time using the “nesting” feature in Silhouette Studio®
- Digitizing your stamp collection into corresponding cut files
- Incorporating any printed image or pattern into your custom craft projects
- Turning photos and magazine clippings into cut or sketch files
- Saving any scanned or photographed image into your personal digital library
1 CAMEO PixScan™ cutting mat
8.5 inch x 11.5 inch cutting area
Note: the CAMEO PixScan™ mat ONLY works with the Silhouette CAMEO® and with Version 3.1 (or higher) of the Silhouette software.
Please note PixScan ™ is intended to help crafters digitize original artwork and photos.
PixScan™ can be used as follows:
- Place your material onto the PixScan™ mat. The material must fit entirely inside the rectangular workspace border on the mat.
- You can capture an image of the mat and material using either a scanner or a digital camera
- With Scanner: Scan the entire PixScan™ mat with material in place. If necessary, you can perform multiple scans and the software will stitch the scans together automatically.
- With Camera: Set the PixScan™ mat on a flat surface. Take a photograph of the entire mat with material in place. The photograph can be taken straight-on or at a slight angle. Transfer the image onto your computer.
- Click the PixScan™ icon in the upper left corner of Silhouette Studio® and follow the on-screen instructions to import your image.
- Add cut lines to your imported image as desired in Silhouette Studio®.
- Proceed to cut as usual.